Hi, just joined

9mm+p+

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I found this doing an online search for AP ammo tests so I'm much more into the firearms end. Neither of us have any martial arts experience to speak of though. My wife is a wrestler though but part of what she does is that yucky pro stuff they don't like here.
Gunwise though we have 55, split about half and half between pistols and rifles. Just 2 are shotguns. Most handguns are semi auto law enforcement and personal defense type stuff. Except for a couple of AR15's, a CETME and a couple of AK's the rest are all old military bolt actions which I collect to some degree.
Anyway that's us so when I'm here it will be sifting thru the firearms section. Thanks, Marvin

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome 9mm, another gun enthusiast is always welcome. Look forward to your posts! :wavey:

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome!! Enjoy your stay!:ultracool

Mike

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to MartialTalk! Enjoy!

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Glad to have you here! Do encourage your wife to join too. We have quite a few wrestlers too. :wavey: What kind of 9mm firearm do you have? I used to have a Ruger, but traded that in for a 9mm Glock.

- Ceicei

OP

9mm+p+

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
She's not much into guns, but I'll try. 9MM wise we have 7, 2 Beretta 92's, a Glock 17, Bersa thunder 9, Sig 226 (my favorite of the bunch) an old Jennings, a Ruger P89. Glock, Sig and Ruger all have night sights, sig and Ruger have Hogue grips. Everything else is stock. We have a couple of 45 1911's, a Balista Molina (argentine version of the 1911), Sig 220, Bersa thunder 45 and the newer Taurus 24/7 in 45. From there it goes to some 380's, a trio of 32's, and a pair of Walther P22's which we have a blast shooting. One Desert Eagle but it's just 357 mag. Besides those it's a couple of S & W's, one 38 and one 357, a Taurus ultralite in 38 spec and then just some older break open 38's from years ago that I still think are neat.
9mm+p+ is the screen name a moderator at the HK94.com message board gave me since he'd seen me buy some one day. I actually prefer the 45's and am trying to decide between another sig in 357 sig or 40 S & W. Until now I've stayed with the traditional older calibers. Thanks for the welcomes. Marvin & maybe even Patti I hope

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
welcome and yes encourage your wife to join.
There are a few of us here that do enjoy the pro stuff
My I ask which federation she belongs to ? If you dont want to answere that one its ok

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Howdy! So are you 115 or 124 +P+?

Also, pm me or post in the firing range what you think about the 24/7 .45. Looking into that or the Springfield XD.

Jeff

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
JeffJ said:
Howdy! So are you 115 or 124 +P+?

Also, pm me or post in the firing range what you think about the 24/7 .45. Looking into that or the Springfield XD.

Jeff

Hey Jeff, stop ganking the thread and start a new thread in the firearms section ;) :p :D

Latest Discussions