Hey! Tez!!! Prince Harry is 27!!

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
:chuckles: I could look it up on the Net but I'll ask instead ... go on, what's a "ranga"?

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Crikey, that's a bit unflattering! I adore red-heads so probably I'm biased in their favour :). Thanks for the enlightenment and shedding a little light into that dark corner of my International English :thumbsup:.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I personally would leave that word alone, for fear of being trounced. :)

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's amazing how little he looks like either Charles or Diana.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In the army his nickname is Harry Hewitt, though not to his face!

OP
granfire

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
In the army his nickname is Harry Hewitt, though not to his face!

hehehehehe
Poor kid!
(I hear he comes after the Spencer side of the family!)

Sure a cutie though!

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
<3
those 2 boy are good kids! 9dagnabbit, they are no kids nomore!)

:)

Harry's a squaddie, trust me they don't grow up! I don't know what he gets up to on the 'Royal' side of his life but I know what he does on the army side lol. Look for him disappearing off the radar in a while, he's trying to get back to serve in Afghan. His last tour there was ruined and soldiers lives put at risk when 'The Drudge Report' broke the story ( major media outlets had agreed not to run the story until the deployment was finished) but the American conservative site thought they'd run the story and make a target of him and his men, yeah thanks for that guys, thoughtful of you. Regardless of whether we should have royalty or not it put the lives of British service people at even more risk from the Taliban. Harry was brought back not just for his safety but for the troops as well. Hope the right wing idiots think it was worth it just to say they knew he was there.

OP
granfire

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Harry's a squaddie, trust me they don't grow up! I don't know what he gets up to on the 'Royal' side of his life but I know what he does on the army side lol. Look for him disappearing off the radar in a while, he's trying to get back to serve in Afghan. His last tour there was ruined and soldiers lives put at risk when 'The Drudge Report' broke the story ( major media outlets had agreed not to run the story until the deployment was finished) but the American conservative site thought they'd run the story and make a target of him and his men, yeah thanks for that guys, thoughtful of you. Regardless of whether we should have royalty or not it put the lives of British service people at even more risk from the Taliban. Harry was brought back not just for his safety but for the troops as well. Hope the right wing idiots think it was worth it just to say they knew he was there.

Media whores....as long as the money rolls in, a human life is cheap.

(I suppose he is the lucky one, being the spare...he can have a somewhat normal life!)
:lol:

Latest Discussions