Hey Guys

Calado

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi guys, i'm mike and just joined MT, i have trained in BJJ, Goju Ryu Karate, Muay, Capoeira and MMA over the last 12 years. I am looking forward to studying Shaolin Kung Fu in a few weeks time and am hoping to learn more about the history of Chinese martial arts.
I noticed there isn't much about Capoeira on here (if you don't regard it as i martial art then i understand, took me a while to =P ) so if you have any questions about that or anything else, ask away =]
Looking forward to becoming an active member on here, thanks guys.

Instructor

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, i'm mike and just joined MT, i have trained in BJJ, Goju Ryu Karate, Muay, Capoeira and MMA over the last 12 years. I am looking forward to studying Shaolin Kung Fu in a few weeks time and am hoping to learn more about the history of Chinese martial arts.
I noticed there isn't much about Capoeira on here (if you don't regard it as i martial art then i understand, took me a while to =P ) so if you have any questions about that or anything else, ask away =]
Looking forward to becoming an active member on here, thanks guys.

Welcome! I regard Capoeira as an art but I've only seen it in film.

Yondanchris

Master Black Belt
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome to MT, i'm sure there are going to be lots of questions! Capoeira is a under-represented art here on MT!

Chris

OKenpo942

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Welcome to MT. If you know some other capoeira practitioners, maybe you can invite them to the site and get that area rolling.

Latest Discussions