heroes

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Its a much better show than i thought it would be. i have enjoyed the few that i was able to watch

airdawg

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I am addicted. This next week episode is supposed to be a whopper.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I am addicted. This next week episode is supposed to be a whopper.

Did ya want fries with that? (sorry couldn't help it :D )

From what I've seen it looks pretty neat... haven't been able to sit down long enough to actually catch an on-going story-line.
Last one I saw was the "super-girl" killing some boy who (raped?) her by driving them both into a brick wall, and the japanese (time-stopper) guy getting knocked out for cheating in Vegas, and the drug-addict (clarvoyant) seeing the end of the world... I wonder if the writers are going to bring them all together and create a Justice League or Avengers type of group or just have them go on through-out their lives... :idunno: seems like an interesting premise for a show. :D maybe it'll be worth picking up...

airdawg

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Did ya want fries with that? (sorry couldn't help it :D )

From what I've seen it looks pretty neat... haven't been able to sit down long enough to actually catch an on-going story-line.
Last one I saw was the "super-girl" killing some boy who (raped?) her by driving them both into a brick wall, and the japanese (time-stopper) guy getting knocked out for cheating in Vegas, and the drug-addict (clarvoyant) seeing the end of the world... I wonder if the writers are going to bring them all together and create a Justice League or Avengers type of group or just have them go on through-out their lives... :idunno: seems like an interesting premise for a show. :D maybe it'll be worth picking up...

I haven't eaten today. Fries would be wonderful.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I like it. It is being taped right now.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm loving it so far. I'm curious where they can take the story if they are planning on letting go on for another season.

Future storylines are limited only by the writers imaginations...

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I LOVE heroes!

My kids and I watch it together. We love the Japanese fellow, he is hilarious! :D

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
With what I have watched so far I like it alot as well!
icon14.gif

Latest Discussions