Helping at the LTKKA 2006

Kenpojujitsu3

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Here is a clip of me helping out at a seminar at the LTKKA 2006 World Kenpo Karate Championships.

Last edited by a moderator:

chtavis

White Belt
Reaction score
You look just like the picture on your website. More would be good. I'd like to see you really go to town on someone.

CT

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It's like a blur, but hey, I remember that night. :)

Thanks for sharing the clip.

OP
Kenpojujitsu3

Kenpojujitsu3

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
One of the manipulations I was showing on the video was a universal block used in a grappling manner. Some "genius" on another forum decided to berate me and say that it was Ju Jitsu not Kenpo (Like a guy nicknamed KenpoJuJitsu wouldn't know :)) and Mr. Parker never taught things like that. Well here is a video I uploaded of Mr. Parker teaching that exact movement...

Last edited by a moderator:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mr. Jim and I were talking about you yesterday....
I hope it was good:)

I almost called him on the phone again but didn't want to bug him. You can tell him that I'm almost finished with that form. Watching him in slow motion on 1/16th speed I can figure the angles and stuff out. I had a question on 1 part though. I'll PM you that question. Don't want everyone up in my business.:uhyeah:

OP
Kenpojujitsu3

Kenpojujitsu3

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I hope it was good:)

I almost called him on the phone again but didn't want to bug him. You can tell him that I'm almost finished with that form. Watching him in slow motion on 1/16th speed I can figure the angles and stuff out. I had a question on 1 part though. I'll PM you that question. Don't want everyone up in my business.:uhyeah:

It was all good stuff, I answered your PM.

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thank you.

I got the PM and will proceed with as I had thought was a little more comfortable. You just reiterated what I was thinking.