Help me- jiu jitsu gi choice

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Your gi doesn't give you any respect your skills do no one cares what type of gi you wear.

It suits you because you're a tough guy and demand respect?....wow..go into Jiu Jitsu class with that attitude and let us know when you wake up

OP
K

karatejj

Green Belt
Reaction score
Your gi doesn't give you any respect your skills do no one cares what type of gi you wear.

It suits you because you're a tough guy and demand respect?....wow..go into Jiu Jitsu class with that attitude and let us know when you wake up

LoL, sez you. I need Gi taht shows right balace, respect and want to learning, u do ur way, ill do mine!!

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
LoL, sez you. I need Gi taht shows right balace, respect and want to learning, u do ur way, ill do mine!!
Am I supposed to understand any of that? A gi means absoloutely nothing. People care about how hard you work and how respectful you are not what clothes you wear

OP
K

karatejj

Green Belt
Reaction score
Am I supposed to understand any of that? A gi means absoloutely nothing. People care about how hard you work and how respectful you are not what clothes you wear

Speak for ur self, lol

Different people care about = different thing

Ur some kind of jiu jitsu gi Nazi, want everyone think same? lolz

Think I will be rockin this honey badger gi wit clean white belt contrast lookin like badass. U will be hatin but secretly envy.

Simply taht is type of guy u r

Charlemagne

Black Belt
Reaction score
You should certainly get a GI that you feel comfortable in, but really, no one is going to care beyond commenting that it is a sharp looking GI if they happen to like it.

It is your attitude and work ethic that will get you noticed.

Sent from mTalk

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score

I think you're taking this thread a bit too seriously

Tony Dismukes

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Of the two, the Honey Badger gi is less ugly. I'm not really a fan of either, but to each their own.

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Speak for ur self, lol

Different people care about = different thing

Ur some kind of jiu jitsu gi Nazi, want everyone think same? lolz

Think I will be rockin this honey badger gi wit clean white belt contrast lookin like badass. U will be hatin but secretly envy.

Simply taht is type of guy u r

Ummm yeah okay whatever you say lol

Kickboxer101

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Tbh they all look horrible...why don't you buy one that everyone wears and buy it from the instructor. So you think a gi makes you tough...well lets just hope you're wearing it if you're attacked ai

Latest Discussions