Hello...

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hello Karate Warrior, welcome to Martial Talk. Please feel free to peruse the site, and join in any of the discussions that interest you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask a Mentor or Moderator.

How long have you been lurking?

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, Besides your training classes. Read and start your own library, same for all kinds of training videos, as many different kinds of arts too.

The biggest lesson I got from this is: If you can get just ONE bit of information, from each one you read/video....than that is ONE more thing added to your own training.

Self-knowledge....seek it with your own training............Aloha

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey, great to have you here KW. I've only been here a few days myself and have learned a lot and met some really nice and helpful people.

Have fun

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome Karate Warrior and what style as if I don't know doyou take and how long have you been in MA.
Terry

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy!:)

Mike

trueaspirer

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hello, and welcome. Don't limit yourself to one of even a few forum topics. Be free. If you cruise, you'll find lots of interesting things, and you might even learn a thing or two from them:D. Just kidding. There's lots to learn here, ive only been here a day or two, and ive soaked up the info like a sponge in water.

Good luck!

Latest Discussions