Hello!

OP
Fluffy

Fluffy

Black Belt
Reaction score
IcemanSK said:
You seem familiar, somehow. Welcome to MT, sir. Come'on in the water is fine.:asian:

I'm also on ataforums, Legacy arts, KF and KR. I've been involved with the martialarts for 21 years.......we might have bumped into each other.

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm in north central Ohio. I was apart of the ITF early into my training but my instructor and his instructor had a falling out. He decided to become an independent and do his own thing. Some of the TKD curriculum went out the door after his disassociation therefore my material coming up through the ranks were different than others especially the strict traditional stylists.

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Fluffy said:
I'm also on ataforums, Legacy arts, KF and KR. I've been involved with the martialarts for 21 years.......we might have bumped into each other.

Thought my same screen name from KF would give it away. (So much for tryin' to be funny:) ). We've met there. Again, welcome to this place. As I'm sure you've noticed, there are some real quality folks here.:asian:

OP
Fluffy

Fluffy

Black Belt
Reaction score
IcemanSK said:
Thought my same screen name from KF would give it away. (So much for tryin' to be funny:) ). We've met there. Again, welcome to this place. As I'm sure you've noticed, there are some real quality folks here.:asian:

Yup, I should have put two and two together. I don't go on KF anymore, I've had to many posts pulled. I can't stand the admin or mods there. Nuf about that........I don't want to say to much about another forum, people might want to go there, and that would be a shame.

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
Glad you're here Fluffy (um... Adam). Welcome, and happy posting.

OP
Fluffy

Fluffy

Black Belt
Reaction score
tkdgirl said:
Glad you're here Fluffy (um... Adam). Welcome, and happy posting.

You can call me Fluffy, Adam, MasterH, even Master Huntley.....but don't call me late for dinner!

-Fluffy.