Hello

D

drdoolittle

I'm a long time lurker and can't stand not putting in my two cents anymore. I've enjoyed many of the threads, especially in the Study, and hope I will be able to contribute in the future.
Oh...I'm a 39 yr old female, 7-8 yrs in Tae Kwon Do, with lots of branching out in several other arts/disciplines, but no other formalized long term practice in the others yet. I recently purchased our building from my instructor, so technically that makes me a school owner, although I'm not sure I'm ready or willing to accept that title just yet. I am self-employed and my shop is in the back, while I have continued classes up front. It has been a real education so far, and I've spent a fair amount of time on this site, looking for other's opinions on everything about how to run a school.
Glad to be here, and I appreciate all off the experience that I've benefited from off of this site.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay! :ultracool

Mike

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome the Forums..Happy posting..

Feisty Mouse

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome! I've already noticed some of your posts - I'm glad you morphed from being a lurker to being a talker! :)

OP
D

drdoolittle

Wow! I just noticed my join date of May 2004. I've been lurking for an entire year. That puts me in the pathologically shy category. Thanks for the greetings everyone. :)

OP
S

Spook

drdoolittle said:
I've spent a fair amount of time on this site, looking for other's opinions on everything about how to run a school.
Me too! I'd be glad to here any input or ideas you have on running schools, it all helps!
Welcome:)

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, Welcome, Life has many steps and directions. Yours is beginning a new one. Learning is a part of growing. Life is full of ups and downs like the the ocean waves and tides, so will be your new school .....good luck...Aloha