Hello there, fellow Martial Artist

Satt

Black Belt
Reaction score
Hey there Dragon Fist. Welcome!!! I am sorry, but I must tell you that KempoTess is taken. He he he!!!

mj_lover

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Hi, welcome aboard! this place IS truly addicting, hope you enjoy your stay

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings, Dragon Fist and welcome to MartialTalk. Please excuse my tardiness in the welcome, but welcome nonetheless.

This is a place for titillating conversation and thoroughly enjoyable comradrie. Have a look around, enjoy your stay and happy posting.

OP
Dragon Fist

Dragon Fist

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Feisty Mouse said:
Welcome - I hope you enjoy your stay.

It looks like I will, Thanks Feisty Mouse.

mj_lover said:
Hi, welcome aboard! this place IS truly addicting, hope you enjoy your stay

it sure is, thanks mj_lover

shesulsa said:
Greetings, Dragon Fist and welcome to MartialTalk. Please excuse my tardiness in the welcome, but welcome nonetheless.
shesulsa said:
This is a place for titillating conversation and thoroughly enjoyable comradrie. Have a look around, enjoy your stay and happy posting.

Greetings to you too shesulsa Thanks

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, Welcome and enjoy the great forums. It's a great tool to learn a few more things.....Aloha

D

Dr. Flem

I have no doubt that I'll learn quite a bit here. The phrase, "friendly discussion about the martial arts" isn't just for show. :) There are alot of really nice and helpful people on this forum and I'm glad to be starting out my MA journey in such company.

OP
Dragon Fist

Dragon Fist

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Dr. Flem said:
I have no doubt that I'll learn quite a bit here. The phrase, "friendly discussion about the martial arts" isn't just for show. :) There are alot of really nice and helpful people on this forum and I'm glad to be starting out my MA journey in such company.
Dr. Flem, I like your avatar

D

Dr. Flem

Thanks. :) You can have it if you like, Dragon Fist. I'm gonna change it soon enough.

Latest Discussions