Hello from LA

J

JKD_Silat

I came across this forum by accident, and I'm glad I did! Since none of my couch potatoe buddies are interested in the arts, I am very happy to find brothers, and sisters for which I can learn from, possibbly help, and discuss matters of the arts. I'm looking forward to making new friends!

OP
S

Sifu Barry Cuda

Hi,Im interested in corresponding,you can email me at combatartsusa.com The website is under constrution but you can still drop me a line, Sifu Barry Cuda

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi JKD_silat, welcome to MartialTalk! If you have any questions on how to do stuff on the board, feel free to PM me, just punch my name. Also, be sure to do a "search" from the blue bar above to any questions, as alot has already been asked! Happy posting! TW

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! :ultracool

Enjoy your stay and please ask any questions you may have!

Mike

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hello, JKD_Silat. We hope you enjoy yourself on MartialTalk and look forward to your posts.

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, Welcome , you will have many people to chat with here on the martial arts......Aloha

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to MT..Many of us found this place by accident and we're glad we did...

OP
J

JKD_Silat

Thanks Ladies, and Gentlemen!

Thank you all for the warm reception! Martial Talk is giving me sensory overload! I dont know which thread to read first. I feel like I'm six years old again, and I'm in a toy store with my allowance, and that's great! There is quite an interesting dichotomy of opinions on many of these threads, and it's great to see that people can dissagree, and have conflicting points of view, and still very much respect one another.

Regards,

JKD_Silat

Latest Discussions