hello from Duluth Minnesota

OP
B

Battlescar

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi Battlescar and welcome to MT from a fellow TKD practitioner from Fargo, ND.

hey there, were u at the world something tournament in fargo? the one that was in november, the huge one, at the civic center.

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hello Battlescar...

Another fellow Minnesotan here, formerly of Fargo/Moorhead, now in the Twin Cities.

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
actually i study in grand rapids with northland tkd, my teacher is scott peterson, under brandt's association. i work in grand rapids 5 days a week so thats why i study there but come back to duluth every weekend. we go to duluth, but we never go to wisconsin, idk why. do u know is there a website that got like a scedule for local events?

The biggest schools in the Duluth/Superior Area are Gary Mattevi's dojang in Superior and Northshore Tae Kwon Do. Both of these websites are going to involved in most of the major TKD tournaments in the area. Check them.

If you want to know about any other studios in the area, just ask. I've visited and trained at many of them.

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
MKG International is your best bet for JKD in the Twin Ports. I've trained with Mr. Ritchie in the past and I would recommend him.