hello from Duluth Minnesota

Battlescar

White Belt
Reaction score
hey everybody my name is Lock from Duluth Minnesota, im 23, been studying TKD for a year and half, right now im a purple trim, i really enjoy it, and hopefully in the future i will have time for JKD also(im a big bruce lee fan). have a nice days guys and girls!

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome to MT! It's nice to see someone else from the Twin Ports about! I'm from Soup Town!

OP
B

Battlescar

White Belt
Reaction score
Welcome to MT! It's nice to see someone else from the Twin Ports about! I'm from Soup Town!

oh wow i thought im like the only one from up north, i feel a lil warmer now:) . do u know where i can find out is there any tkd events in soup town area? my school only stay in mn, and sometime go to nd also. actually other martial arts events too around the area, i like to check them all out.

and thanks for the warm welcome everybody!!!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT...

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
oh wow i thought im like the only one from up north, i feel a lil warmer now:) . do u know where i can find out is there any tkd events in soup town area? my school only stay in mn, and sometime go to nd also. actually other martial arts events too around the area, i like to check them all out.

Where are you currently training? We have alot of schools that cross the border. If you know the right people, you can connect with any event you want. It all depends on your teacher, however...

OP
B

Battlescar

White Belt
Reaction score
actually i study in grand rapids with northland tkd, my teacher is scott peterson, under brandt's association. i work in grand rapids 5 days a week so thats why i study there but come back to duluth every weekend. we go to duluth, but we never go to wisconsin, idk why. do u know is there a website that got like a scedule for local events?

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to MT, battlescar, good to have you with us—always nice to have another TKDist on the board!

Latest Discussions