Hello Everybody!

G

Gilor

Well, my name is Gilor, I'm from Israel, and I'm learning Pangai-noon(the old chinese style not the uechi-ryu), I hope that i'll be active in these forums, it seems like a nice site...

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum
I know next to nothing about your system , perhaps you could post in the chinese section a little of its history and what it contains

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome Gilor - happy posting.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT..

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Gilor said:
Well, my name is Gilor, I'm from Israel, and I'm learning Pangai-noon(the old chinese style not the uechi-ryu), I hope that i'll be active in these forums, it seems like a nice site...
Gilor, welcome to Martial Talk! It's great to have a more international presence here, to add to the diversity of ideas and knowledge.

Enjoy your stay, and happy posting!

OP
G

Gilor

Thanks everybody!!
I didn't expected for such a warm welcome to tell the truth :D

For those of you who wanted to know about the Pangainoon, it's a very agrresive art which took the most aggresive attacks of the Crane, Dragon and the Tiger and combined it together. Of course it has a defensive style but the aggresive is the most important...

And again, thank you all

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Gilor,
Glad you found your way here. I agree with Flatlander that your voice would give a more international perspective.

I have found I have learned alot about other martial artists from MT. We all have a common bond and passion, that's why we are here. Enjoy! TW

Latest Discussions