Hello and good day

77Wolfpack

White Belt
Reaction score
Good morning/evening everyone

I've checked out this site many times and figured it was time to become a member. Thank you all for the many posts. Im 40 and been in martial arts for about 25 years most of which is in TKD. I practice both the ITF style and the WTF style. I truly enjoy practicing even thou i wish my area had more people and my knees werent so messed up.

Wanted to say hello and i look forward to meeting and discussing various topics.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello!
oZZxr_s-200x150.gif

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome to MartialTalk, Wolfpack.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to MT. No whining about your knees here - that's my job.

Since you've been lurking around, you know you'll find some good discussions, a bit (okay, more than a bit) of ridiculousness, some serious thoughts, and some thoughtless silliness. Kind of like you find at your dojang.

OP

77Wolfpack

White Belt
Reaction score
Welcome to MT. No whining about your knees here - that's my job.

Since you've been lurking around, you know you'll find some good discussions, a bit (okay, more than a bit) of ridiculousness, some serious thoughts, and some thoughtless silliness. Kind of like you find at your dojang.

Well 23 years of military service has something to do with my knees, but im still holding together quite well. Not much silliness where i train. We are small and only meet once a week. With that said, it really makes you practice at home and makes you hone your skills. Thankfully i have wife who supports me and i can go over my forms when i come home from the gym.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, ah good stuff, once a week is still great, as long as you're enjoying it. Look forward to chatting, enjoy your stay :)

Latest Discussions