Hello all

Tempest71

White Belt
Reaction score
Just saying hello. I am currently a yellow belt (soon to be green) in Tae Kwon Do. I havent been doing this very long but am loving it. I have an amazing Master!!! . Hope I can ask you all for some advice from time to time. Have my first tournament coming up in a few weeks and I cant wait!!!.

Welcome! Let us know what you're doing to prepare for your tournament, and how you do.

Hi Kacey, at the moment I am only doing grappling but maybe breaking aswell. I am also trying to drop some weight at the mo just to give me an advantage lol. I am also starting my weapons training this week and am really looking forward to it.My tournament is in March so lots of training.

Wish me luck.

Hi Kacey, at the moment I am only doing grappling but maybe breaking aswell. I am also trying to drop some weight at the mo just to give me an advantage lol. I am also starting my weapons training this week and am really looking forward to it.My tournament is in March so lots of training.

Wish me luck.

Grappling like Jiu Jitsu-style rolling? Despite it not being a part of a TKD cirriculum every time I roll now I wish my TKD school had taught that stuff.

Good luck!

Latest Discussions

Back