Hello all!

Bill Sempf

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hi! My name is Bill Sempf and I am new to the contemporary MA scene as well as to the forums. I am not new to the Web, however, having 15 years experience in the Internet world. I was around when there were 12 tags in HTML (yes, I am that old).

I studied Aikido for several years in college, and now am studying Bansenshukai Ninjutsu with Sensei Dan Buckley and Shidoshi Scott Damron. It's good stuff.

Looking forward to years of spirited discussions!

S

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk Bill! Enjoy your stay! :ultracool

Mike

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT..Spirited discussions??? You've come to the right place..

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to MT.
Happy to hear you have once again taken up the martial arts.
May I ask why you stoped studying Aikido

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome and happy posting! If you're looking for spirited discussions, you found the right place.

OP
Bill Sempf

Bill Sempf

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Wow. Quite an active forum you people have here.

Thanks for the responses! I am looking forward to chatting with you all.

May I ask why you stoped studying Aikido.

Because I graduated. That's really it. I actually am still a big fan, and I use my Aikido experience every class. It was just inconvenient for me to go back onto campus to study, and I didn't want to start at another dojo.

I found that I wanted to study something more martial and less art. In January this year I was feeling VERY low and I knew I needed to get back into martial arts. On a whim, I typed Columbus Ninjutsu into Google, and cound the Columbus Ninjutsu Club, and have been screaming along ever since.

I'll go back to Aikido, I am sure, at some point. But I want to suck every little bit of knowledge I can out of the Bansenshukai guys before I do, and they know a LOT of stuff.

S

Latest Discussions