Heads Up DOC !

Kembudo-Kai Kempoka

Senior Master
Reaction score
Carol Kaur said:
You better be ready fo dis. We gonna have fun.

Now about that camera... :rofl:

I'm working on it. Now if only I can crop out the underwear on my head and the chicken tail pinned to my butt.

Oh well.

D.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kembudo-Kai Kempoka said:
I'm working on it. Now if only I can crop out the underwear on my head and the chicken tail pinned to my butt.

Oh well.

D.
Oh I'm not worried about that. I heard that about you frome somewhere ;)

I'm just not sure if I want a camera anywhere near me my first time on the mat with Doc. The humiliation does not have to be exacerbated. :D

DavidCC

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Oh I'm not worried about that. I heard that about you frome somewhere ;)

I'm just not sure if I want a camera anywhere near me my first time on the mat with Doc. The humiliation does not have to be exacerbated. :D

OMG I was watching some tape from my first night at MSU and it is a tribute to Doc's patience that he did not SHOOT ME before midnight. Either that or, he just didn't want to deal with the mess... these tapes are going into hiding.

Doc

Senior Master
Reaction score
OMG I was watching some tape from my first night at MSU and it is a tribute to Doc's patience that he did not SHOOT ME before midnight. Either that or, he just didn't want to deal with the mess... these tapes are going into hiding.

Don't be so hard on yourself Dave. You're an intelligent and good student, who was cramming a couple of months worth of information into a week's worth of study. I think you did great. (Except for the part where you kept cussing yourself for being stupid) You're harder on yourself than I am. We covered a lot of material, had time for dinner, movies, and even a seminar at the IKC. What more you want buddy? When you coming back? :)

Shortay

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
as some who's been roaming the MA forums for some time- i wonder if any of these people posting ever bothered to read your extensive coverage of the very topic they are just discovering.

I'm quite sure they do.... but no quite as we read them, as we search for information to expand our minds.

They read them like a lawyer reads the other side's statement of case. Looking for the tiniest slip or ambiguity with which they can proudly proclaim that, subsequently, the whole lot is wrong.

Unfortunately for them, this proves quite difficult to do as Doc is not only very eloquent in his posts, but also, his ditcum is "everything matters". This goes for his writing as well as his kenpo.

hope to see you again soon - miss you guys already.

xx

Doc

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm quite sure they do.... but no quite as we read them, as we search for information to expand our minds.

They read them like a lawyer reads the other side's statement of case. Looking for the tiniest slip or ambiguity with which they can proudly proclaim that, subsequently, the whole lot is wrong.

Unfortunately for them, this proves quite difficult to do as Doc is not only very eloquent in his posts, but also, his ditcum is "everything matters". This goes for his writing as well as his kenpo.

hope to see you again soon - miss you guys already.

xx

Come Home.

Dad

DavidCC

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Don't be so hard on yourself Dave. You're an intelligent and good student, who was cramming a couple of months worth of information into a week's worth of study. I think you did great. (Except for the part where you kept cussing yourself for being stupid) You're harder on yourself than I am. We covered a lot of material, had time for dinner, movies, and even a seminar at the IKC. What more you want buddy? When you coming back? :)

thanks, but I swear I must be the exception to the rule "you can't fix stupid" hahahahahahaha at least on the left side :)

but you are right, we DID do a LOT.

My sister-in-law just moved to San Diego, so a family trip to Southern California might be in order come early spring... How far is Carlsbad from Torrance? my better half says we can stay with her sister, but I am lobbying for the condo on the beach...

Sigung86

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Me? I'm reeling under the knowledge that I am 58 years old today. And stocking up on tape and batteries for October. Ugh... Ummm .... It's time for a nap. :rofl:

Doc

Senior Master
Reaction score
Me? I'm reeling under the knowledge that I am 58 years old today. And stocking up on tape and batteries for October. Ugh... Ummm .... It's time for a nap. :rofl:

Being older than you, wake me when you're through. Happy Birthday.

Kembudo-Kai Kempoka

Senior Master
Reaction score

Dam...you guys are old.

Regretting the paybacks for this blatant obervation in advance,

Dave...headed to bed a whole lot earlier than I did in my younger days.

Latest Discussions