Headbangers Ball fans read this!!!

J

Jill666

For those who haven't heard, MTV2 will air the new Headbangers Ball starting May 10th (I believe) weekly. Hosts will be Metallica.

I hope everything from Danzig to COC, Slayer to Pantera will air...

For those about to rock!

:redeme:

Tigerkrim

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Awesome!! Now I've got to get MTV2!!

Anything on any Psychobilly or "Non-Head" music? Not this new poppy punk stuff, but some Bad Religion, Rancid and the like?

Regards,

Tigerkrim

OP
F

fist of fury

I don't have MTV 2 but I don't think I'll be missing much there were very few vids back in the day that they played that I really like. Most of the blackmetal/deathmetal bands I like don't have videos that I know of.

ace

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jill666
For those who haven't heard, MTV2 will air the new Headbangers Ball starting May 10th (I believe) weekly. Hosts will be Metallica.

I hope everything from Danzig to COC, Slayer to Pantera will air...

For those about to rock!

This is the Best News i've heard all Day.
And Some Thing i've been waiting for since the early 90's

Will Rikki Be back?????????

:redeme:

OP
J

Jill666

I don't know if Rikki will be back- I haven't heard anything to that effect.

I'm sorry, Tiger, but I hope it's metal all the way- no punk, no mainstream crap.

Cthulhu

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
A pity, since the only way I can get MTV2 is via digital cable. Went that route once, and I ain't goin' back. Not worth it.

Cthulhu

OP
K

KenpoDragon

I think I heard them say that it was going to be a new Headbangers Ball no old stuff like the BIG HAIR BANDS of old days.Just new stuff,dunno could be wrong we'll have to see.:cheers: :confused: :hammer: :EG:

Latest Discussions