Have You Seen This Woman?

shesulsa said:
UPDATE:

She has been found! Located in a hospital in Newport Beach, California. There are some details to work out from here, but at least she's living and safe. More details to follow.

I WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR BEING SO SUPPORTIVE AND FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND WELL WISHES!!! I CAN'T EXPRESS HOW GRATEFUL I AM TO BOB FOR POSTING THE NOTE, FOR YOU ALL FOR LOOKING AND CARING.

Please ... don't EVER let someone you love go missing, and if someone does, follow every lead.

Special thanks to Bob for putting up the info, to the staff for being understanding, and to my friend Lisa for putting up with me for the last month or so.

God bless,

Georgia

I have no words for how wonderful this is.

*hug*

This is great news, Georgia! This must be a huge relief and I'm extremely happy for you, your family and especially, your Mom.

Sincere best wishes.

Don

dubljay said:
I am very glad to hear your mother has been found safely. I am impressed and inspired by the courage and determination that you have shown durring this difficult time. My thoughts are still with your family.

Again I am very happy to hear that she has been found safely.

Best wishes

-Joshua
What he said.
:asian:

So happy for you Shesulsa. *hugs*

oops..
i didnt read the post that says she's back
glad to hear!
i already forwarded the picture to some UCI clubs.. hehe

shesulsa said:
UPDATE:

She has been found! Located in a hospital in Newport Beach, California. There are some details to work out from here, but at least she's living and safe. More details to follow.

I WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR BEING SO SUPPORTIVE AND FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND WELL WISHES!!! I CAN'T EXPRESS HOW GRATEFUL I AM TO BOB FOR POSTING THE NOTE, FOR YOU ALL FOR LOOKING AND CARING.

Please ... don't EVER let someone you love go missing, and if someone does, follow every lead.

Special thanks to Bob for putting up the info, to the staff for being understanding, and to my friend Lisa for putting up with me for the last month or so.

God bless,

Georgia
I am so happy for you!!! This is great news. It was great of Bob to put it as a sticky - the more people aware and looking, the greater the chances.

congratulations on finding her alive and well, give her a big hug from all of us

shesulsa said:
UPDATE:

She has been found! Located in a hospital in Newport Beach, California.
God bless,

Georgia

THANK GOD!!!

:partyon:

THAT is the absolute BEST news I've had all DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

........get some rest now Georgia! You're no good for her, yourself or anyone dead tired. I'd bet anything you'll sleep better now than you have in a while....
so enjoy!!

I'm soooo happy!!!!

Your Brother (from another mother....)
John

That's incredible news, Georgia! God bless you and your family.

*HUG*,

tkdgirl

I know that if I couldn't find my mother I would probably be a little more hesteric than you were. You demonstrated great levels of control, with the quest of your missing mother, and you got the job done...You found her using your sources..I commend you on a job well done...

I am glad your mother was unharmed.

Thanks, everyone. Y'all are awesome.

shesulsa,

the thoughts and prayers of our dojo will be with you.

also, though my people are all the way up in portland, is there anything tangible we can do for you?

bushidomartialarts said:
shesulsa,

the thoughts and prayers of our dojo will be with you.

also, though my people are all the way up in portland, is there anything tangible we can do for you?
Thank you, bushidomartialarts, but she has been found.

Back