Hapkido Santuary

B

Black Belt FC

Hapkido Sanctuary

We’re currently expanding our current location to 3,000 sq and hope to create a Hapkido and Taekwondo Sanctuary for traveling martial artist in the future. We plan to eventually purchase a building where martial artist can stay for extended periods and train. We’re aspiring to have a building with short stay quarters on top and training facilities in the bottom.

This may sound as daydreaming to some of you unless you’re one my students that can attest to our continual growth. Everyone will be welcome to train regardless of federation alliance or rank. I welcome thoughts or comments on this future project.

Regards

Lugo
Training_Hall.jpg

Picture used here as illustration

Miles

Senior Master
Reaction score
Black Belt FC said:
Hapkido Sanctuary

We’re currently expanding our current location to 3,000 sq and hope to create a Hapkido and Taekwondo Sanctuary for traveling martial artist in the future.
Sounds awesome! Good Luck!

Miles

Paul B

3rd Black Belt
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Wow Lugo,that sounds like a very worthy endeavor. I know where I'm going to go train when I'm in NYC....:) Good luck,I know you'll get there!

American HKD

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Black Belt FC said:
Hapkido Sanctuary

We’re currently expanding our current location to 3,000 sq and hope to create a Hapkido and Taekwondo Sanctuary for traveling martial artist in the future. We plan to eventually purchase a building where martial artist can stay for extended periods and train. We’re aspiring to have a building with short stay quarters on top and training facilities in the bottom.

This may sound as daydreaming to some of you unless you’re one my students that can attest to our continual growth. Everyone will be welcome to train regardless of federation alliance or rank. I welcome thoughts or comments on this future project.

Regards

Lugo
Training_Hall.jpg

Picture used here as illustration

Great Good luck. Hope to come up this summer with some students.

OP
K

kwanjang

Hello Master Lugo:
Nice to see you carry on a tradition that seems to be waning as the years go by. In the sixties and seventies I used to roam around the US, Canada, and Mexico extensively, and I was made to feel welcome at many different Dojangs, Dojos, and Kwoons.

Naturally, I carry this tradition on to this very day, and I receive many students looking for a "home" each year. I welcome them with open arms and in the spirit of Jung Shin. I hope I can make it to your Dojang someday soon, and I look forward to even more visitors here in the North:)

Latest Discussions