Hallowe'en anger

we used to go to the mall for trick or treating but our mall it was annocned and stuff so the stores was expecting us

Feisty Mouse said:
Trick-or-treating in malls? Huh?!??! This is a new one for me.

And why was she hitting up a kiosk, anyways? Why couldn't she have run by a big retail store?

"Halloween spirit"? Isn't that, like, toilet-papering trees, or pulling stupid pranks, and scaring people?

The mall in King of Prussia, PA in my area has been doing this for years. The kids love it. It's great for kids who live in areas that aren't especially conducive to traditional trick-or-treating. I took my daughter a couple of times when she was younger, but not anymore. Our neighborhood is usually very crowded for Halloween. My neighbor's margeurita table is a big draw. :partyon:

I used to hate holloween back when we rented a house in a wealthy neighborhood.It seemed like very every poor kid in town converged on our neighborhood to trick or treat and their parents were there casing the nieghborhood and for the next few months,burglaries picked up.Now that I live out in the country,I quite doing any yardwork about a month before,let the grass get high,pile a few bags of trash on the porch.I GET NO trick or treaters!!

Feisty Mouse said:
Trick-or-treating in malls? Huh?!??! This is a new one for me.

And why was she hitting up a kiosk, anyways? Why couldn't she have run by a big retail store?

"Halloween spirit"? Isn't that, like, toilet-papering trees, or pulling stupid pranks, and scaring people?
You know what, Feisty Mouse has a point here. I work in a mall as well(actually in a kiosk). Last year kids were coming through by the bucketful. I personally have no problem with this, as the parents are trying to keep their kids out of trouble. I as a child was always getting in trouble, toilet papering, and egging the neighbors houses. If we had a mall in my town(pop. 350 large) i'm sure the majority of parents would have their little ones in there, away from the delinquents, like my immature self of the past. I luckily didn't have to work this halloween, and was able to properly nurse my hangover this year.

Cheers,
Ryan

Flattery will at least get you a welcome.... :D

Nice to see you here, Ryan.

Back