H.S. Teacher Accused of Breaking Student's Neck

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I think I need to stop reading stories like this one. Not out of denial that they happen, but because of the frequency of them... either that or the media's seemingly blood lust to report them as fast as they happen.
SIGH!

fightingfat

Green Belt
Reaction score
I wonder if Lance Armstrong had done this they would say it was a "secret cycling maneuver" that did it...?

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its a shame that there are so many sick people in this world! This guy needs to be locked up in a small cell with no contact with the outside world.

Although the article didn't say, I have to wonder if his intentions were to sexually assault this young girl.

Mike

clfsean

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
MJS said:
Its a shame that there are so many sick people in this world! This guy needs to be locked up in a small cell with no contact with the outside world.

Although the article didn't say, I have to wonder if his intentions were to sexually assault this young girl.

Mike

One article I read on it said the police thought the two had a "relationship" of some kind, but didn't provide futher info.

Anybody wanna offer a guess on why it happened?

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
fightingfat said:
I wonder if Lance Armstrong had done this they would say it was a "secret cycling maneuver" that did it...?

Add to that, Armstrong really is a cyclist. I don't think of someone that does "diving head-butt from the top rope" as really being a wrestler.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
clfsean said:
Anybody wanna offer a guess on why it happened?

Hmmmm ... a refused sexual act? or a forced one? threat of exposure? blackmail?

clfsean

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
Hmmmm ... a refused sexual act? or a forced one? threat of exposure? blackmail?

My guess is your #3 or #4. Underaged girl... high school teacher... wannabe rassler.... #1 & #2 are decidedly possible, no doubt, but I'm guessing she was willing for most anything to begin with.

I'm guessing she wanted something he wasn't willing to give or couldn't give & she was threatening to file charges or the like to expose their relationship to put her in a "better" light.

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
Sick S.O.B. It bothers me that there are people like this. I am not niave as to believe they don't exist. It just breaks my heart to see things like this.

kenpo0324

Purple Belt
Reaction score
People like this make me sick!
My thoughts and prayers go out to the family!

Bigshadow

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
MA-Caver said:
I think I need to stop reading stories like this one. Not out of denial that they happen, but because of the frequency of them... either that or the media's seemingly blood lust to report them as fast as they happen.
SIGH!
Me too! :( Unfortunately, it is both.

Kensai

Black Belt
Reaction score
MA-Caver said:
SIGH!

It is part of the media driven blood lust. It does vary from society to society, and to some extent you get the media and govt you deserve. It's generally all doom and gloom in the UK too. That said, this guys sounds a right bastard, and needs to be introduced to the victims family...

TonyMac

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I'm on the bandwagon for needing to stop reading this stuff. The size of my prayer list is getting astronomical.

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
MA-Caver said:
SIGH!

I'm with you on this. My prayers go out to the family of the victim & the perpetrator.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hand Sword said:
Dirty S.O.B.! Hopefully a permanent lock up in Gen. Pop (if you get my meaning). Then we'll see how tough he is.

Me thinks you and I studied from the same book because those were my thoughts too..Bravo...

Latest Discussions