Gustafsson

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
He took a nasty but beautiful punch. He was out before he hit the mat. It did end suddenly

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm gutted for Andy Ogle. Hopefully he'll come back he's a gutsy lad. Saw his first fight years ago now in 2008 I think.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He was fighting in the prelims, he's a North East lad, his first pro fight was in Edinburgh on Willie Scott's show.

OP
Transk53

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
UK MMA is a very small community it's not hard to know people lol.

Huh, maybe, maybe not. Still I see you're point. Down here really it is just about Sol and Kenny, well from my viewpoint. The upcoming London event will be my first ever attendance at bout, so I guess I will lack on the technicals. MMA is still confusing to the mass public. You could tell them any combination of the arts, they would go away happy thinking that their super hero fighters are actually Gods. Guess that is how I see it.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Rumble Johnson is a beast. He's been around for a long while, too. I remember him fighting Josh Koscheck five or six years ago.

Did anyone notice in the first round, as Gustafsson was coming down from a front kick, he cracked his face on Johnson's head a split second after a punch hit him? I think that's what started the end.

OP
Transk53

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rumble Johnson is a beast. He's been around for a long while, too. I remember him fighting Josh Koscheck five or six years ago.

Did anyone notice in the first round, as Gustafsson was coming down from a front kick, he cracked his face on Johnson's head a split second after a punch hit him? I think that's what started the end.

No I did not notice that. Yeah I think I will watch that again.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
That was an incredibly tough loss for Gustaffson. He will be back though and Johnson well he is just a beast at the moment.

Jason Norin

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Must be really hard for him to suck it up. Getting beat up in front of your fans is truly damaging enough for a big guy to cry..

OP
Transk53

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Latest Discussions