Guilliani's latest

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
[yt]y2iFhGtKO-Q[/yt]

Terrorism: the systematic use of terror especially as a means of coercion

I can't help but think that some politicians are more guilty of using terrorism, and more effective at it, then anyone with a bomb strapped to there chest ever could be.

This is using fear & terror as a means of coercion for no other reason then getting votes in my mind.

And after 1800 votes, it's rated 1 star, so I don't think I am alone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You're right, and I expect more as we get closer.

michaeledward

Grandmaster
Reaction score
It's the move of a desperate candidate.

There are numerous articles around about how the 'late State strategy' is imploding. Mr. Guilliani chose not to compete in Iowa, and with Romney a sometime resident of New Hampshire, he also chose to only wink and nod here. But, his support in Michigan and Florida is cratering.

He was hoping to get "Delegates" on super-duper Tuesday, but I think at best, he will get bandages on February 5.

At the Convention, he will throw his support and his few Delegates behind Senator McCain, I think; but grudgingly.

Gordon Nore

Senior Master
Reaction score
The narration of that campaign ad sounds like a trailer for a straight-to-DVD action flick.

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
There was never a good reason to vote for Rudy "A noun, a verb, and 9-11" Giuliani. The only thing he ever had was as follows:

"I repeatedly tell you to be terrified. Then I tell you that you can only be safe by trusting me. I will no re-traumatize you with the events of six years ago."

That was his whole campaign. With people more worried about Mohammed's Radio

"Everybody's desperate trying to make ends meet
Work all day, still can't pay the price of gasoline and meat
Alas, their lives are incomplete"

than Mohammed's (pbuh) followers these days his act had jumped the shark.

michaeledward

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Oh dear god, please put a nail in this guy's coffin.

Apparently, St. Rudy of 911 thinks that Dick Cheney might be a good choice for a Vice President.

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2008/01/02/giuliani_muses_on_vice_president_cabinet/

In an answer that mentioned Cheney more than once, Giuliani said, "A vice president has to be a partner in the administration. The vice president has to know everything that's going on, just in case the vice president has to step in at a moment's notice," he said. He added that during a conversation with Cheney on Sept. 11, 2001, he felt the vice president "had a sense that he knew what he was doing."

Latest Discussions