5fec95hdTwKFGDp91IO4_Ice%20Cream.gif

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Welcome Im your neighbor to the north in Maryland

Drew Ahn-Kim

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
How's it going Chester? What's your history/interest with martial arts? Welcome to MT!

OP
Chester Wright

Chester Wright

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Welcome Im your neighbor to the north in Maryland
How's it going Chester? What's your history/interest with martial arts? Welcome to MT!
Grew up Wrestling in Iowa, did Judo for a couple of years when I moved to Virginia and then got into Jeet Kune Do and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Not as fond of the Gi as I am NoGi. Made Purple Belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu this last summer and am a Phase One Instructor in Jeet Kune Do (Progressive Fighting Systems).

Drew Ahn-Kim

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Way to go man, Midwestern Wrestling Pedigree and Judo with JKD and BJJ to boot. Any interest in MMA?

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy the site.

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Grew up Wrestling in Iowa, did Judo for a couple of years when I moved to Virginia and then got into Jeet Kune Do and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Not as fond of the Gi as I am NoGi. Made Purple Belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu this last summer and am a Phase One Instructor in Jeet Kune Do (Progressive Fighting Systems).
Welcome. Although not in the PFS system, I have trained with Paul Vunak at his house a few times. I live only 20 minutes from him. Thinking about accepting his offer train with him full time as my direct instructor.
Currently training in the Lee, Inosanto, Kent lineage.

Latest Discussions