Greetings from Iraq, Tennessee and Pennsylvania

stone_dragone

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I'm brand new here, so I figured I'd follow the suggestion and introduce myself on this forum.

My Name is AC Wiley, I'm a student of Nahate Goju Ryu Karate under Fred Vincent of Conneaut Lake, PA; his teacher is Colin "Marv" Kinsey from East Liverpool, OH. Leaving PA for AL, I became a Taekwondo student of Jimmy Cole in Enterprise, AL and then moved to TN where I study Jujika Jujutsu under Bill Kellett, a student of Soke David Okawa Baize. Right now I call Iraq home; here I teach karate to a small class of soldiers, airmen and civilians 4 days a week.

To sum up my personal philosophy...there is no absolutes in this world except one (ask me if you want to know what it is)...We must act in accordance with time and change (from the 8 Poems of the Fists)...respect as a person is given; as a leader, it has to be earned...don't take yourself too seriously.

Thats about all the relavent info I can come up with right now. Take care and I look forward to some revealing discussions.

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome! Are you a civilian in Iraq or are you member of the Armed Forces?

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to MT, AC! My nephew just came home from there in one piece. I hope you do the same. Until then, glad to have you aboard! :)

Sin

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Seems to me that you have a broad amount of training...Wonderful, welcome to Martial Talk, you'll fit in just fine here...If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to MT..Train them well and keep safe ....

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome! :wavey: I look forward to your posts! Please try to be safe over there....

- Ceicei

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy!!

Mike

OP
stone_dragone

stone_dragone

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Hey there all! thanks for all the warm greetings! I am, in fact, a civilian-wannabe (in the army, counting the days!) over here and I, too, look forward to conversation!

AC Wiley