Green Dragon Kung Fu?

• Thread starter Hu Ren Qianzai Long
  • Start date

DaleDugas

My door is always open.
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
you want to snipe anyone, you should back it up a little more.

anyone I snipe at will be able to contact me.

most net people are not even real.

why not be known as to who you actually are, rather than some made up character and tell others they have no skills.

Shifu Allen would kick anyones ***, including mine.

And I have trained with Master Gene Chicoine who was a legit student of GM Tung Sheng Chang. He is another one who could fight.

Just find it odd that some unknown net ghost who claims to be studying pretty much every art is sniping anyone.

Train more, snipe less.

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Reaction score
Just find it odd that some unknown net ghost who claims to be studying pretty much every art is sniping anyone.

Train more, snipe less.

Oh-kay.....which poster on this thread is the "net ghost?" I must have missed that.

why not be known as to who you actually are, rather than some made up character and tell others they have no skills.

Shifu Allen would kick anyones ***, including mine.

And I have trained with Master Gene Chicoine who was a legit student of GM Tung Sheng Chang. He is another one who could fight.

1) Legit student for how long?

2) Anyone's ***? Sifu Allen was a pretty tough guy back in the day, but that's a bold statement. There were tougher then that are still around...

3) I'm not hiding-and I'm no one of any consequence. :uhyeah:

DaleDugas

My door is always open.
Reaction score
tensei anime lover made the sniping comments.

he seems to be nothing more than a net ghost. no email info. no website where he teaches after having 16 years of training in a plethora of widely different chinese systems.

net ghosts should train more and snipe less.

People need to worry less about what forms people can do, and think about how those people can hit you.

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Reaction score
tensei anime lover made the sniping comments.

he seems to be nothing more than a net ghost. no email info. no website where he teaches after having 16 years of training in a plethora of widely different chinese systems.

net ghosts should train more and snipe less.

People need to worry less about what forms people can do, and think about how those people can hit you.

Well, that may be, but his comment about those videos is a pretty common one-though I don't know that he's actually seen any,like I have, probably just the list of them.

That comment's pretty common about the list, as well.....but you know that.

Me,I usually don't have much to say about videos one way or the other, except for the blatantly bad; I've seen too many people who were really good in person look laughably bad for a variety of reasons.

Heck, they're not even the people the OP was looking for......:lol:

DaleDugas

My door is always open.
Reaction score
true.

The chicago Green Dragon people have always been metioned as being more of a cult than anything else on the East Coast.

DergaSmash

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I studied with the Green Dragon Kung Fu Association, we did no Green Dragon style. We trained in Hung Gar, CLF, Dragon, Bok Mei. My Sifu also studied in Chen style Tai Chi and Lama Pai so we did some of that too, but that is not part of the Association's curriculum.

Last edited:

bowser666

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
true.

The chicago Green Dragon people have always been metioned as being more of a cult than anything else on the East Coast.

The big question is do they worship Shin Dai and David Lopan ? Time to send in Jack Burton to kick some *** !!

Tensei85

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Dale,

First of all it wasn't my intention to snipe, slander or trash or any other word you can come up with the Sifu mentioned. I'm sure he's legit and is the real deal when it comes to fighting and what not. If my comments were out of line then you have my firsthand apology as well as the author of those vids. As far as personal info, if you want it then pm me, but I would rather not post all my contact info on the internet just something about that sounds like massive amounts of spam would be in store. As for anime, I'm not criticizing your avatar lol.

If you have any questions as to my background, feel free to ask. Ill give you dates, instructors and contact info for those instructors so you can verify.
But my comments were based on info at hand, I'm sure if I verified it all my doubts would be erased.

Take care,

Latest Discussions