Grandmaster Edward Lebe

rutherford

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for the notice.

I may try to make the Mass. date. October is too far off for me to plan in any detail, but I've subscribed to this thread so I'll remember.

jujutsu_indonesia

Black Belt
Reaction score
Glad to know that many people are still interested in Indonesian martial art :)

Pak Edward Lebe's group, baringin sakti, gave birth to a famous perguruan in Indonesia, called SMI (Satria Muda Indonesia). It was taught to Kopassus (Special Forces) under Mr. Prabowo Subianto. In Indonesia, if you could teach Kopassus, then you are considered as good martial artist :)

So, I hope you all enjoy the seminar!

rutherford

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Only two weeks away! Hmm. Don't know if I'll make it, but still very interested in the event. Anybody make the Arizona or Michigan date?

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Not a problem at all. I changed schools in September and at my new school...we are absolutely thrilled to have GM Lebe visiting us. :)

JasonASmith

Black Belt
Reaction score

Hey, I'm interested in Indonesian arts!
Unfortunately, I will have to wait for camp to come around again next year...Nothing like getting the snot beaten out of you by a small(but deadly) Sumatran man...Actually, I'm not even sure if I am allowed to go along to camp yet, there might be a certain kyu you have to reach before Sensei will take you up to meet and be trained by O'Sensei...
Thank you for reminding me, I will have to ask Sensei tomorrow night on the rules concerning camp...

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Hey, I'm interested in Indonesian arts!
Unfortunately, I will have to wait for camp to come around again next year...Nothing like getting the snot beaten out of you by a small(but deadly) Sumatran man...Actually, I'm not even sure if I am allowed to go along to camp yet, there might be a certain kyu you have to reach before Sensei will take you up to meet and be trained by O'Sensei...
Thank you for reminding me, I will have to ask Sensei tomorrow night on the rules concerning camp...

You would be more than welcome to visit our school for GM Lebe's seminar if you like Jason. I've been told by my instructor that Mr. Lebe will be teaching someting for everyone...from newbie to expert. :)

JasonASmith

Black Belt
Reaction score
You would be more than welcome to visit our school for GM Lebe's seminar if you like Jason. I've been told by my instructor that Mr. Lebe will be teaching someting for everyone...from newbie to expert. :)

Carol, that would be great, but it's too far, and I don't have the time or money...Let us all know what you learn, though

Latest Discussions