Good Luck to Sam @ U24 Team Trails

mango.man

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Thanks Gorilla. I can tell you that Sam will finish 5th out of the 5 in her division, unless others also do not show up, in which case she will finish tied with whomever else is registered but not going in her division for which ever place remains after those who do show up and compete.

In other words, we are not going nor is it in our plans to go to any other USAT events until they decide to pull their heads out of their ****'s.

We will be pulling for Makayla Phillips (Wash.) to win in the division that Sam is in. Makayla is a nice kid that we have watched and competed against for about 5 years now.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
mango.man what happen? I thought she was already registered and everything? I am also tired of everything that USAT is doing, I wish this was a perfect world for these competitors but it is not. Hell it is in our backyard and we are not going, now that is what really sucks.

OP
G

Gorilla

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Thanks Gorilla. I can tell you that Sam will finish 5th out of the 5 in her division, unless others also do not show up, in which case she will finish tied with whomever else is registered but not going in her division for which ever place remains after those who do show up and compete.

In other words, we are not going nor is it in our plans to go to any other USAT events until they decide to pull their heads out of their ****'s.

We will be pulling for Makayla Phillips (Wash.) to win in the division that Sam is in. Makayla is a nice kid that we have watched and competed against for about 5 years now.

Hopefully we will see you at AAU! I understand your frustration!!!

mango.man

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
It is pretty simple Terry. USAT has made poor choices in the past 18 months or so and don't seem to be making any better choices in recent times.

As I mentioned in a previous post here during the whole stay to play discussion, I am not going to pay extra money to the USAT bozos (yes even though you are no longer there Ronda, you are included in my list of USAT bozos for having been complacent in the destruction of the USAT) just so I can rent an inferior product in the LaJust chest guards and I sure as hell ain't gonna buy a set. And I am not going to pay extra to stay in a location that I either do not want to stay at or know that I can get on my own for considerably less money. I am not going to let them tell me where I can rent a car or what airline I must travel to get to any particular event and I am not going to allow them to tell me what brand toilet paper I can use to wipe my *** with.

Yep, our USAT days are over now as far as I am concerned. If Sam wants to continue to play at USAT events, that will be her call but the costs associated with playing on their turf will come out of her pocket if she does.

In the meantime, I found a great deal on a week long stay in Jamaica for that first week of July that I am considering since we have not been there since we started making these USAT Nationals our Summer Vacations 5 years ago. I will wave down to you as our plane passes 30,000 feet over Orlando.

OP
G

Gorilla

Master of Arts
Reaction score
It is pretty simple Terry. USAT has made poor choices in the past 18 months or so and don't seem to be making any better choices in recent times.

As I mentioned in a previous post here during the whole stay to play discussion, I am not going to pay extra money to the USAT bozos (yes even though you are no longer there Ronda, you are included in my list of USAT bozos for having been complacent in the destruction of the USAT) just so I can rent an inferior product in the LaJust chest guards and I sure as hell ain't gonna buy a set. And I am not going to pay extra to stay in a location that I either do not want to stay at or know that I can get on my own for considerably less money. I am not going to let them tell me where I can rent a car or what airline I must travel to get to any particular event and I am not going to allow them to tell me what brand toilet paper I can use to wipe my *** with.

Yep, our USAT days are over now as far as I am concerned. If Sam wants to continue to play at USAT events, that will be her call but the costs associated with playing on their turf will come out of her pocket if she does.

In the meantime, I found a great deal on a week long stay in Jamaica for that first week of July that I am considering since we have not been there since we started making these USAT Nationals our Summer Vacations 5 years ago. I will wave down to you as our plane passes 30,000 feet over Orlando.
Jamaica sounds fun!!!

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score

I can completely relate to what you are saying, as far as Jamaca any room for a old guy that wants nothing more than seat on a beach sipping a drink and watching pretty ladys?

mango.man

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Looks like Sam will finish tied for 4th with Amber Means, who also didn't bother to show up.

Only 54 competitors for an open team trial for a quasi-national team. How pathetic. USAT is so screwed.

Female Fin = 1
Female Fly = 4
Female Bantam = 3
Female Feather = 3
Female Light = 5
Female Welter = 3
Female Middle = 2
Female Heavy = A BIG FAT GOOSE EGG 0
Male Fin = 5
Male Fly = 4
Male Bantam = 5
Male Feather = 6
Male Light = 7
Male Welter = 2
Male Middle = 2
Male Heavy = 2

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Looks like Sam will finish tied for 4th with Amber Means, who also didn't bother to show up.

Only 54 competitors for an open team trial for a quasi-national team. How pathetic. USAT is so screwed.

Female Fin = 1
Female Fly = 4
Female Bantam = 3
Female Feather = 3
Female Light = 5
Female Welter = 3
Female Middle = 2
Male Fin = 5
Male Fly = 4
Male Bantam = 5
Male Feather = 6
Male Light = 7
Male Welter = 2
Male Middle = 2
Male Heavy = 2

Yes it is very sad, I could remember having twenty to thirty people in divisions. USAT needs to do something before it goes down in flames.

TKD_Stops_Tilt

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Yes it is very sad, I could remember having twenty to thirty people in divisions. USAT needs to do something before it goes down in flames.

This is beyond belief!! I was astounded when the numbers at qualifiers dropped over the last 2-3 years, with some divisions having 1 or 0 competitors. Now, we have a trials event for a national team (albeit U-24) that has a division with NO competitors in it? What is going on? This is crazy.

mango.man

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
This is beyond belief!! I was astounded when the numbers at qualifiers dropped over the last 2-3 years, with some divisions having 1 or 0 competitors. Now, we have a trials event for a national team (albeit U-24) that has a division with NO competitors in it? What is going on? This is crazy.

In the words of country music legend George Jones: "Welcome to the USA" T "today".

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ha ha ha...maybe I will put on some lipstick, spray on some of my wife&#8217;s perfume and see If I can't enter in this division. Ha ha ha. Hey I am not under 24 but with a wig as well, maybe I can pass. :rofl:

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yea Yolanda my wife could have made the Heavywieght division, then she could have not went to the competition. This is a joke at best.

mango.man

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Well there was no heavy weight female in the brackets, but in the results there is 1 heavy weight female. Perhaps Terry's wife did get to the venue in time to say "hey I want that spot."

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well there was no heavy weight female in the brackets, but in the results there is 1 heavy weight female. Perhaps Terry's wife did get to the venue in time to say "hey I want that spot."

No she has been done for a while now, her and the USAT are like a joke.

Latest Discussions