Good Luck CeiCei!

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Ceicei said:
Thank you all for your wishes, luck, and encouragement!
Yes, I just recently finished my test. It was tough...harder than the ones I have had. I practiced and practiced and basically fried my brain and body preparing for it during the week. MACaver was generous enough to be my dummy for a few hours last night to give me good attacks (not like the "perfect" prescribed attacks that sometimes happen in the dojo). There are some advantages to having a partner who doesn't study Kenpo.

Thank you again for your cheering!! :partyon:
- Ceicei

Ya, I'm a dummy alright... for trusting her enough NOT to wear a cup... :xtrmshock :btg: :eek: :vu: But fortunately it wasn't her hardest...err kick. But she's come a long way and I'm proud of her as a friend for accomplishing so much... her oldest boy got his brown belt as well today.
I may not be a Kenpo-ist but I like it... Like it enough to consider taking it as a new art.

Way to go CC!! HUGS!
:partyon:

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
MACaver said:
Ya, I'm a dummy alright... for trusting her enough NOT to wear a cup... :xtrmshock :btg: :eek: :vu: But fortunately it wasn't her hardest...err kick. But she's come a long way and I'm proud of her as a friend for accomplishing so much... her oldest boy got his brown belt as well today.
I may not be a Kenpo-ist but I like it... Like it enough to consider taking it as a new art.

Way to go CC!! HUGS!
:partyon:
Now your Talkin'! :asian:
Sean

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
MACaver said:
Ya, I'm a dummy alright... for trusting her enough NOT to wear a cup... :xtrmshock :btg: :eek: :vu: But fortunately it wasn't her hardest...err kick.
I did keel him over once. Sorry! :( fortunately, he seemed to have survived that one.... I'll know for sure when he gets his posterity.

MACaver said:
her oldest boy got his brown belt as well today.
Yes, Byron got his brown belt also. I'm very, very proud of him.

He was agog watching my test, saying it's different. He liked the way my test was set up for the attacks. He also liked some of the forms I did (which he will do once he is moved up later to adult curriculum).

We (family) went out afterwards to Dairy Queen to celebrate.

- Ceicei

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ceicei said:
I did keel him over once. Sorry! :( fortunately, he seemed to have survived that one.... I'll know for sure when he gets his posterity.

Yes, Byron got his brown belt also. I'm very, very proud of him.

He was agog watching my test, saying it's different. He liked the way my test was set up for the attacks. He also liked some of the forms I did (which he will do once he is moved up later to adult curriculum).

We (family) went out afterwards to Dairy Queen to celebrate.

- Ceicei

Congatulations CeiCei :asian: to you and your family.

:D

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Congratulations Ceicei! Are you enjoying your change of color? It sounds like you really smoked those guys too!!! :flame: The nerve of them surrounding you like that!

I'm glad it went well!

MJ:asian:

Kenpo Mama

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Congratulations to you and your son! Sounds like it was an awesome test and you really "earned" your green. Good Luck in you journey!

Salute,

Donna

Latest Discussions