Gift Ideas for that 'hard to buy for person'

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
DGsumo.jpg

Sumo Suit

Stuck for something to wear?

Get dressed up in this fantastic Sumo outfit.

It has the added advantage of being able to eat as much as you like when wearing it.

Price: £42.50

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
6557_lord.jpg

Lord or Lady Title
The ideal gift for anyone who aspires to greatness, a real Lord or Lady title to use before their name!

When you book a table in a restaurant or check in to a hotel, imagine how much better service would you receive if you were the Lord / Lady of Glencairn? The person who receives this gift pack will be the proud owner of a square foot of the Glencairn Estate located in Caithness in the far North East of Scotland and therefore become the Laird / Lady of Glencairn. The title of Laird means “land owner” and is the commonly accepted equivalent of Lord or Lady

Want it? Go here.

D

Deuce

Flatlander said:
DGsumo.jpg

Sumo Suit

Stuck for something to wear?

Get dressed up in this fantastic Sumo outfit.

It has the added advantage of being able to eat as much as you like when wearing it.

Price: £42.50
I'd get the sumo suit for my girlfriend, but you know darn well that she'll ask me if her butt looks big in it. I would say no, but then she'll know I was lying all those other times she asked. LOL

I'm just kidding. I don't even have a girlfriend....I'm so lonely.

oldnewbie

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I can submit your name to become a true "Jack Daniel Tennessee Squire"

You get a certificate, a calendar each year, and monthly letters concerning your 1 sq.ft. of property just over yonder on that there hill....