Get well, heal up....

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Reading one of the threads today, where Tez mentioned surgery, I realized how many here on our forum are healing up from replacements, breaks, strains, knee drains, twists, rips, eye stuff and all sorts of pain-in-the-everywhere things. Must be that healthy life style we all lead in the Arts.

Just wanted to wish you all a speedy recovery.

original-88df7f5a2b37cabf43894c2c34fd5512.jpeg

original-318ff656f7d767d8a6b13780222401de.jpg

original-e386ec18774c69a6ac6a36a65cc1c81a.jpg

original-f4f4e082052340214e899a1acadd1a5d.jpg

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Put some Dit Da Jow and they'll be fine lol.

OP
Buka

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Or rub some dirt on it. :)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Reading one of the threads today, where Tez mentioned surgery, I realized how many here on our forum are healing up from replacements, breaks, strains, knee drains, twists, rips, eye stuff and all sorts of pain-in-the-everywhere things. Must be that healthy life style we all lead in the Arts.

Just wanted to wish you all a speedy recovery.

Thank You, the eye stuff is getting better

Flatfish

Black Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for your well-wishes. The PT folks tell me I'm doing "exceptionally well" ......I'm still pissed off that I don't function normally.....

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for your well wishes and also I hope everyone else is healing up nicely. My biggest aches right now are my left knee and my elbow. Elbow is doing better by wearing a compression sleeve regularly. Knee is making great improvement by wearing a sleeve. It is tough getting older but I am finding a way to keep on training! ;)

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm among those ranks. A few fairly minor issues that will probably never heal, but one significant one I'm hoping is finally getting better: a combination of tendonitis in my forearm and soft-tissue injury in my elbow (the latter from a car accident in May) have made me dramatically one-sided in training for months. The good news is that it no longer hurts to hold a coffee cup.

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Or rub some dirt on it. :)

All time great.. "Rub some dirt on it" lol..

A few fairly minor issues that will probably never heal, but one significant one I'm hoping is finally getting better: a combination of tendonitis in my forearm and soft-tissue injury in my elbow (the latter from a car accident in May) have made me dramatically one-sided in training for months. The good news is that it no longer hurts to hold a coffee cup.
I wish I knew something for that tendonitis. You can try some Robitussin lol.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All time great.. "Rub some dirt on it" lol..

I wish I knew something for that tendonitis. You can try some Robitussin lol.
BWAHAHAHA!

My wife (who grew up in the USSR) recommends hot whiskey with honey for many ailments. Or garlic juice. Guess which wins.

Latest Discussions