Fresh meat

wooden man

White Belt
Reaction score
Just checking in, signed up after a brief lurk to see what's up ☺!
My interests are mainly CMA related with background in kickboxing,gong Fu (WC as name suggests, amongst others) and taiji (Chen).
50 something dad of three, carpenter,Staffie owner,70's kid, old skater fella.

OP
W

wooden man

White Belt
Reaction score
Welcome. What’s a staffie?

Cheers Steve !

Sorry, staffie is an abbreviation of Staffordshire bull terrier. They sometimes get a bad name but mine have always been affectionate and very loyal
family dogs that love children.

Martial D

Senior Master
Reaction score
Cheers Steve !

Sorry, staffie is an abbreviation of Staffordshire bull terrier. They sometimes get a bad name but mine have always been affectionate and very loyal
That's what everyone says about their dog though, right up until it eats someone's face.

Ya, I'm a cat guy:)

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk, Wooden Man.

Staffie's have been part of my life for a long time. Dogless right now but that will change. Actually going to downsize to a Staffie Bull come the winter.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Cheers Steve !

Ah yeah . the bull terrier do get a bad rap, but mostly I think due to poor owners .

OP
W

wooden man

White Belt
Reaction score
Ah yeah . the bull terrier do get a bad rap, but mostly I think due to poor owners .

Sad but true, some idiots want one to confer some sort of hard man image.Others are well meaning but unsuitable owners who can't be bothered to give the dogs enough early training or proper regular exercise.

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Just checking in, signed up after a brief lurk to see what's up ☺!
My interests are mainly CMA related with background in kickboxing,gong Fu (WC as name suggests, amongst others) and taiji (Chen).
50 something dad of three, carpenter,Staffie owner,70's kid, old skater fella.
Hello and welcome!

Latest Discussions