For the women of the group

Ping898

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
It has been floating around for a while, but still good I think....

Eleven people were hanging on a rope under a
helicopter, ten men and one woman. The rope was not strong enough to carry them all, so they decided that one has to leave, because otherwise they are all going to fall. They were not able to name that person, until the woman gave a very touching speech. She said that she will voluntarily let go of the rope, because as a woman she is used to giving up everything for her husband and kids, or for men in general, and was used to always making sacrifices with little in return. As soon as she finished her speech, all the men started clapping their hands...... :uhyeah:

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Variation:

While discussing who would let go, the young ladies shirt was blown open and all the guys started to clap in appreciation. ;)

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Rich Parsons said:
Variation:

While discussing who would let go, the young ladies shirt was blown open and all the guys started to clap in appreciation. ;)
Yes LOL that version would come from a man!

Gin-Gin

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ping898 said:
As soon as she finished her speech, all the men started clapping their hands...... :uhyeah:
Good one! :)
Rich Parsons said:
While discussing who would let go, the young lady's shirt was blown open and all the guys started to clap in appreciation.
:lol: I agree, MJ - that's definitely "the guys' version.";)

B

Baytor

:angel: I could't find a smiley clapping, so I used an angel to show that despite nasty stereotypes, we guys are as pure as the driven snow....

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Baytor said:
:angel: I could't find a smiley clapping, so I used an angel to show that despite nasty stereotypes, we guys are as pure as the driven snow....
He's right, ladies. Purity of intent is the essence of manhood. Thanks for reminding us, Baytor. :ultracool

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Baytor said:
That's as yellow as your angel! :uhyeah:

B

Baytor

Well someone knows me too well....I mean.... Stop projecting your negative stereotypes on me! My doctor says that you are making withdrawals from my self esteem account to fill your ego balloon! So there!

:wink2: :boing1:

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
Baytor said:
Well someone knows me too well....I mean.... Stop projecting your negative stereotypes on me! My doctor says that you are making withdrawals from my self esteem account to fill your ego balloon! So there!
wow...that account NSF yet...? :wink1:

Raewyn

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Rich Parsons said:
Variation:

You never seem to disappoint me!!!!!! LOL