FMAT: White Plains Westchester NY training

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
White Plains Westchester NY training
By ficti0n - 10-19-2008 01:47 PM
Originally Posted at: FMATalk

====================

Hey I just moved to whiteplains NY a couple months ago and i am looking for a school in close proximity to the area??? Does anyone have any suggestions.... I saw that the westchester martial arts center has classes and I think I saw another one called Elite jeet kune do in greenich...... But these places only have class 2 times a week...........

Has anyone been to these schools?? Any suggestions?? I am basically looking for a school with a lot of sparing and application..I dont need conditioning and exercise as I do that on my own daily.. Trying to stay away from the places that cater to little kids and babying out of shape over sensitive adults..... Looking for a JKD Kali school I think.... My background is mostly wingchun and Goju... with some jui jitsu and kali.....

Thanks in advance for any help......!!!!!! Also if there is anyone in the area just looking to train on thier own.... Such as controled sparring without equipment and working on techniques/self defense.... contact me......

Read More...

------------------------------------
FMATalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed

Latest Discussions