FMAT: Untrodden path to victory

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Untrodden path to victory
By GrandTuhon Leo T Gaje Jr - Thu, 25 Oct 2007 10:48:46 GMT
Originally Posted at: FMATalk

====================

Where ever and when ever there is excitement it ends with a big question " What is the next".

What is the next after attending one seminar with xxx master of kali or tuhon or punong guro or 1oth degree blackbelt. Or the second or third seminar or even at the 5th seminar.

Is there progress on my part to understand what is this xxx master is teaching or is he repeating the same music in the same old phonograph.

I was confronted by many who attended my seminars . the question was is the filipino martial art, the same or is there any difference compare to Pekiti-Tirsia . I don't undermine other style or system but I think there must be an improvement in the teaching methods or if nothing to present as an added materials taken from the filipino art, the use of silat or brazilian or japanese can satisfy the seminarians for once added to their experience.

How to raise the standard of teaching FMA in the US or other parts of the world. For PEKITI-TIRSIA seminar methods each seminar everyone had the opportunity to experience added materials from Single baston to double baston ,knife to knife ,dumpag escalated ground techniques, malayu sibat , defensive tactics , gunology and other combative materials not common to anyone.My procedure of instructions is taught in "Thought provoking process" not on word association process. It makes the students responsive because there is a challenge established by Thought provoking process.

My method is simple and logical.
A. the art of functionability
B, the art of operability
C. the art of non-counterability

What technique that is good for January will not wait for December to be used. If there is a fight in Janaury don't kill him in December.

Pekiti-Tirsia combative knife technology is rich with hidden techniques that are not exposed yet but the Pekiti=tirsia consistent student learns the process in simple way.

Pekiti-tirsia system is now engage in training the US Marines joining the balikatan exercise 2007 in Ternate Cavite. the contribution of the Philippines as an interoperability exercise to the US Marines are "
A. Edged Impact Weapon Tactical Combat
B. visual tracking techniques
c. Jungle survival tactics.

The US Marines in return teach the latest in technology in open combat shooting , snipering, night vision procedures, assault procedures, satellite locator, helicopter and ground troops command communications procedures, etc.

Pekiti-=tirsia is now entering the untrodden path that leads to victory.

Read More...

------------------------------------
FMATalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed

Latest Discussions