FMAT: The Best Martial Arts hand against the Knife

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
The Best Martial Arts hand against the Knife
By GrandTuhon Leo T Gaje Jr - Fri, 17 Aug 2007 15:42:08 GMT
Originally Posted at: FMATalk

====================

Most of the time questions arises to a Blackbelt of Karate, Judo, Aikido and Jui jitsui or Taekwondo. What can I do to remove the knife from the hand of my enemy who is well trained in Pekiti-Tirsia.

Has anybody think about that. We have the principles in Pekiti-Tirsia." The weapon that you don't know and you don't see is the one that will kill you" Another way to say it. " The time you remove the knife from my hand is time for you to die" When the hand is in the knife hand it is time for the fingers to do the walking. About Disarming."When you give your hand , we take the hand and the hand is cut into two and this arm is mine called This -arming. In kungfu movie The kungfu master was asked by the Boy who studied with the Master for number of years, one day the boy was courageous to ask his Master and said Master when do I leave then the Kungfu Master responded, when you remove the Pebbles from my hand it is time for you to leave. In Pekiti-Tirsia the time you remove the knife in my hand is time for you to die."

In Pekiti-Tirsia we don't work on removing the weapon from the hands from someone instead we remove the arm and the hand by cutting them into pieces.

We don't believe on the defense, we only do counter offense as the best defense. Offense is the best defence. We don't believe on Stances because stance means we have the best oppotunity to cut your legs as the same we don't on blocks because instantly you get MENTAL BLOCK AND BLUE WITH RED BELTS AT THE SAME TIME DRIPPING TO THE GROUND.

Pekiti-Tirsia does things differently. We don't do as what others do. We treat our training as urgent as you are about to face your enemy the time you get out of the training door. Outside they are waiting for you.

We are not as what we are meant to be. We are for a purpose and that purpose is good as it was yesterday and it is as good as today. It will be the best the time
when that yesterday is today.

Read More...

------------------------------------
FMATalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed

Back