FMAT: Question on Knife Fighting Style

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Question on Knife Fighting Style
By GrandTuhon Leo T Gaje Jr - Thu, 12 Jul 2007 21:34:29 GMT
Originally Posted at: FMATalk

====================

It is interesting to note many are asking questions about knife fighting,which of the knives are the best to use, which of the knives I can say right for my hand and how can I fight with a knife to knfie.

The structuire of real fighitng and Martial Arts are two different animals.For instance martial Arts as define is the art that will develop a person how to defend himself and be able to present the beauty of the movements in an artistic forms. Martial arts is the Art of Martial. What are the structures, Forms, different stances, blocking the weapon and disarming, rank promotions, ,setting up techniques in rehearsed forms.
Fighting art is the gradual changing of bad habits of softness to hardness and harness to softness,footwork strategy and weapons attack strategy. Attack formations, attack power hit, mastery in the delivery of attacks , mastery of functionability , operabiility and non-counterabllity, perfection mastery to penetrate to the target area in executory mode..

Here are some major points to understand what knife fighting is all about.

A. Balls pack of guts
B. Genetical Equivalence
C. Ancient Technology with proof of effectiveness
D. Gutsy Instructor that can spell the word Kill
E.Love for metal with the desire to kill
F Knife as a tool of happiness
G. Masteral knife technoogy

It is are vitally important in our business operation.. We raised the FMA personalties to the highest standard of quality traning and now after this seminar you constantly maintain the hard corps fighters.

Read More...

------------------------------------
FMATalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed

Latest Discussions