FMAT: Non-Counterability the Specialty of PTK

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Non-Counterability the Specialty of PTK
By GrandTuhon Leo T Gaje Jr - Thu, 25 Oct 2007 22:25:20 GMT
Originally Posted at: FMATalk

====================

My Grandfather's combative secret is the Mastery of Non-Counterability; Non-Counterability is the sum total of all technical structures that are within the Doctrine of Puntadas-Panabas and Panapos, The great 3 P"S of Pekiti-Tirsia , The art of thrust-Puntadas , the art of Panabas-Slashes, the art of Panapos- terminate without mercy. These 3 P's commands superiority as the weapon travels in Geomtrical equation with a speed of 500 to 800 miles per second. a combination of wicked slashes and treacherous thrust combined to end the opposing force terminating all actions within the reach of geomtrical touch. The Tri-V Formula as the foundation of the Geometrical Equation provides a wide range of calculative understanding in terms of principles and the discipline that goes within the principles.

Florete otherwise known in Ilongo dialect " mamulak ka sang bukol sa Ulo"
there will be flowers of uprooted flesh on your head and your face that forms like a round grounded beef. Florete is just a term but in the its application is so cruel and devastating that once florete is release to the utmost power it will not stop until the opposing force is terminated in several ways,

Pekiti-Tirsa as a system continues to evolve in the complete science of Physical spectrum to Metaphysical planetarium. A continuing education of a Pekiti-Tirsia man is to reach to the highest level of Mastery reaching the point of untouchability. Viewing the different FMA systems using the methods of training expected to meet the standard of a well trained disciplined do or die fighter maybe judged by observation and self- analysis. Am I doing the correct thing on what I have studied for 5 yars and now I am entering in my 8th year I still don't understand how can I parallel myself to the one I saw.

This comes a nightmare if one will not express an initiative to research and make comparative analysis more in the art of losing one's head in a click of an eye. As the famous Chinese General Sung Tzu. " Know your enemy and you know yourself". We see and we observe others are doing about FMA. We saw and we analyzed every inch of each striking and movements of the sticks , knives, anything that may suggest atrocities or vengeance. We know every inch of a mixed FMA and we know why they mixed it and we know the kind of materials that are used.We know the A to Z of each style as it is comparatively analyzed in all aspects of weapon delivery, its speed, timing, power , accuracy and precision..

We study diligently the capabilities of each style and we establish a guideline of strategy that is prepared in cases of future misunderstanding.
Non-Counterability is prepared against all flags and the enemy that we don't know and we don't see.

Read More...

------------------------------------
FMATalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed

Latest Discussions