FMAT: Insulting

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Insulting
By equilibrium - Sun, 04 May 2008 01:29:00 GMT
Originally Posted at: FMATalk

====================

I have not posted on this topic before, but I now just find it insulting that the graphic having to do with this Pekiti Tirsia forum is not of Grand Tuhon Gaje Jr. So many people owe him so much and recognize his influence too little. You seek for knowledge but you you give no respect, nor loyalty...

This is censorship and bias at its most profound level. He is the living Grandmaster of the system and sole inheritor. I myself asked and had the photo of Tuhon uploaded for the Pekiti Tirsia area and after a week or so you uploaded it as the graphic associated with the Pekiti Forum. It was not until the whole Dekiti Tirsia/Pekiti Tirsia fight got started that you first banned the Pekiti area and then took down Tuhon's picture.

You have lots of photos showing the grandmasters of different systems. If you can't put Tuhon's photo here but can leave Nene's picture in the Dekiti Tirsia area, well it is just ridiculous. (And I have really stayed out of that so far. I wasn't there and it is between them-- who knows the real truth if not those two? All the rest is hearsay, let Nene and Tuhon resolve the issue themselves)

But this censorship and bias has gone too far.

Read More...

------------------------------------
FMATalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed

Latest Discussions