FMAT: How fast can you catch the blade

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
How fast can you catch the blade
By GrandTuhon Leo T Gaje Jr - Sat, 18 Aug 2007 03:47:37 GMT
Originally Posted at: FMATalk

====================

It is amazing to see what I saw in the demonstration in the early 80's that one of the Masters catching the Samurai and as soon he held with his two hands the blade was turned and twisted.The fact that he caught the Samurai is quite fantastic.. I don't know if there are volunteers who will catch my ginunting and tried to disarm me.

What people see they believe and before the FMA became popular the practice of the Samurai was always seen in many demonstration conducted by some well known martial artist in the US.It is also interesting to note that a Master can tolerate the applicability of the Samurai during demo and how it can be deadly when the blade is used to attack people in the street.

How fast can you catch the blade made of ginunting or talibong or even the dahong palay.Was there an instance that these blade was caught while it runs faster than sound.

The Filipino blade designed by warriors of the ealy century, was trimed down to few styles that blend to the fighting system. The filipino handling of the blade in real combat carries a different concept in ceremony and in real furious battle in one of the Islands. It moves as it goes to a different angles of attack unnoticed by the enemy. Then with so much speed the blade find its way to the comfort of landing in one of the necks of the intruder.

We should believe according to the dictate of our conscience with the use of common sense. If this is observe then many can be saved in the middle of close quarter combat.

Read More...

------------------------------------
FMATalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed