FMAT: GM Caballero De Campo 1-2-3 Original(Orehenal)

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
GM Caballero De Campo 1-2-3 Original(Orehenal)
By Catman - 04-10-2009 04:22 AM
Originally Posted at: FMATalk

====================

Hi guys,

Just wanna share with you that now we are representing officially the original art of GM Jose Caballero-De Campo 1-2-3 Original(Orehenal).

We have been very fortunate to have Guro Tony Yarwood training extensively with GM Manuel Caballero,the son of GM Jose and bringing the art to Europe ,London UK to be more specific.At the moment there is only one Group outside Philippines training in the Art of De Campo 1-2-3 Original under Guro Tony Yarwood and his Senior Student Cat Necula.
Those training Lameco will find loads of similiraties as Lameco Eskrima has been heavily influenced by De Campo 1-2-3 Original(Orehenal) among others systems GM sulite has studied.
Throughout the years I have been exposed to quite few FMA Systems but I must say coming from a DBMA background I have found De Campo and excellent substitute for my FMA Training.I call it substitute as my training in DBMA has been put on hold due to some very serious injuries on both of my shoulders and left knee and unfortunately I cannot give my 100% to the training.

Anyway the reason of my topic is to let anyone interested in the original art of GM Caballero that the Art is still alive and there is a training group outside Philippines.

For more details check out the website:

http://www.decampo-123-original.org/

Some clips:

Enjoy,

Cat

Read More...

------------------------------------
FMATalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Discussions