FMAT: Dumpag

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Dumpag
By jao - Sat, 03 May 2008 05:50:18 GMT
Originally Posted at: FMATalk

====================

I was just curious when you start your training what order do you usually learn the basics. I have heard that empty hand is the last thing you usually learn, but what I am curious about is the Dumpag. It sounds alot more interesting than open hand slaps, After watching the fight quest episode where the Marine and the new guy were slaping at each other for one minute, it just seems their must be much more agressive moves in the system because I have read Grand Tuhons comments about spending no more than 3-4 seconds on one person so that you have a chance if you have to fight more than one enemy. I really can't find much information on Dumpag I would like to know if it is part of your everyday training or is it some advanced study that you have to work your way up to or a specaial seminar. As a newbie to this board it would seem more usefull to learn how to stop an enemy in their tracks with an empty hand or knife first because that is how most people live everyday, some carry knives but even fewer carry sticks with them around town. I must be missing something, any information you can give me is appreciated. Thank You

Read More...

------------------------------------
FMATalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed

Latest Discussions