FMAT: Don't Give Your Hand To Me

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Don't Give Your Hand To Me
By GrandTuhon Leo T Gaje Jr - Wed, 03 Oct 2007 21:32:23 GMT
Originally Posted at: FMATalk

====================

As the course of time continue to open the opportunity to everyone to learn as much as they can learn, they came to the crossroad of difficult decision, the decision to give or to recieve. As often we give to the church of every earnings we have every weekend, the more we lost our hand since the more we dig in deeper there is no money beneath the pocket.If we often practice giving our two hands using the x-blocks during knife training, we also oftenly forget that the knife is sharper than your hand and suddenly you lost the finger is as good as losing the money under the bottom of the pocket.

" Don't give your hand to me and then you say Goodbye"
Then you walk away and lost your hand to me, I am just a friend and then you know me well, but you don't know me."

This is what happens if you give your hand against a Pekiti-Tirsia knife fighter. You forgot that your hand will be lost in a pocket that you try to dig in.

Is our very concern that of all the parts of the body the hand is the sacrificial agent to accept the doctrine of impotency. The hand is precious asset but if it is wasted for nothing being told, then is it a crime and crime doesn't pay.

It is important that anybody teaches the knife as a means of self defence, he should never use a disarmng way. but more of an oftensive instruments.
So let trace the rules on knife, one can explain if all understand the meaning of dying moment

Read More...

------------------------------------
FMATalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed

Latest Discussions