Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Dont drink the koolaide
By PG Michael B - 04-17-2010 11:22 AM
Originally Posted at: FMATalk

====================

no-kool-aid1.gif

It amazes me the blind following that certain systems covet. I was reading through some of the gibberish cast by a certain person who believes that to stir controversy in a long dead subject is somehow casting a better light on himself and his chosen path of following . Obviously this person and many more like him who prefer their rational spoon fed to them will always choose controversy, they have to it, it is part of their drama. They get spoon fed this purity BS from the poobahs and told that it is unmitigated truth. They (the new breed) buy into the hujib that drives the methodology and then when the lights finally pop on they are discarded for a new iconic class of dunce cap wearing koolaide drinkers. What truly tickles my spot is the belief that this system and it's subsequent commandos (their self imposed mask) actually know what the hell they are talking about when it comes down to combat. Reading one of the posts on what combat should be, and I quote, "combat and warfare through the analysis of true, tangible and functionally correct human characteristics and capabilities."....Hmm does anyone else smell the roses through the cow flop? When I read statements like this I cringe. It is obvious to anyone who has tasted combat first hand that the very statement alone is contradiction of what warfare truly is. Combat / Warfare in any form is an intangible, it is chaos and to believe that there is a correct human behavior just gives light to the fact that who ever spoke those words or taught that mindset doesn't understand a goddamn thing about combat, violence or warfare ( the act of warfare alone is incorrect action so how does one throw a light of correctness around an action that is 100% incorrect)
Sorry if it pisses certain people off but it is fact and if anyone has ever rocked 11 Bang Bang they will know exactly what I'm talking about. Hell it is one of the first things that rolls off the tongues of the bastard black hats who start the B roll bouncing.

People are free to do what they want, study what they want, but when you start spewing ******** on people who have been exactly where they are, been through the dogmatic proceedings that follow the hierarchy and yet still try to preach, well then I call FUBAR. Believe what you want but keep your cake hole shut when it comes to issues that don't do any good, except of course if your told to do so or you feel you must because you drank the koolaide. Just prepare for a tirade fired back at you. It amazes me how masterful some of these cats think they are. They veil threats and challenges hoping to illicit response to further their agenda.

So in closing...life is to short to continually show your short and curlys ...understand what you do and why you do it..train smart and hard..but please don't buy every bit of hype that gets offered up as truth.

" Before one determines what truth is for another he must first find truth in self, sadly the latter is rarely undertaken when the former is much more comfortable to caste" ~ MOI

Read More...

------------------------------------
FMATalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed