FMAT: Dangers Ahead

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Dangers Ahead
By GrandTuhon Leo T Gaje Jr - Wed, 15 Aug 2007 16:35:42 GMT
Originally Posted at: FMATalk

====================

Update yourself on the daliy news CNN, BBC , Good morning America and all sources of informations more in the Internet axis. None in the news that is more disturbing that 100 to 200 people are killed everyday in the other side of the world. In the United States , bridges collapsed people killed , forest burning , fire in the building,suicidals kills children and women raped and murdered. I have been in many places in the United States, in Europe and in Asia but I have not witnessed any community that brings the people together under the leadership of a strong vigilant person and tells his community let us practice to train ourselves how to defend our family and protect this town against strangers that intends to harm our children and bring havoc to our community . Instead, you see everyone dressed in the best outfit bringing their Bibles and songs books parading onward to the church and with everyone in the Congregation the Pastor , the Priest takes a stand open the sermon in the name of God we are all gathered here.Recently someone pulled his gun and shoot people inside the church. In my city again ten years ago, there was a grand wedding in a very elite church in Bacolod City, one of the Sponsors of the wedding was one of the many sponsors without notice a man got close to this man and fired a 45 caliber directly into the head of the Sponsor killing hiin instantly. This is one of the tragedies that is expected today's time.

The church will not save you neither your God. God will only save you if you help your self. I once remembered I used to bring guns inside the church place inside a book looks like a Bible of course with the name outside the bible but when you open the chapter , you see that God is inside the Bible-the name is GOD 45. I can be religious but I don't trust people who tried to be religious more inside the church. Who knows one of the religious man has a submachine gun tack in his coat and open fire while we on prayer, or while we are singing, When the Saints are Marching In.

Tragedy is define as Tragedy because a Tragedy killed inside the Church is the product of Tragedical mentality. Weakness of mentality because of too much religious impounding of the mind with fear as a sinner bound to confess all the sins with 10% of the income into the money plate.Tragedy is in the mind, tragedy happens because we allowed to happen. Negligence is the greatest sin of all. The Sign says Dangers Ahead" Smoking is Dangerous to your health " according to the Surgeon General , who smokes Doctors and Nurses if not many the few. Alcohol brings liver problems ,social drinking is Ok but after too many social drinker, alcoholism is a part of the life style.Too much fatty foods is bad to your heart, then Chinese Buffet says all you can eat. After several months one lady cannot enter in her car, over size hips needs some choping to make her fit.

If I can find a community exercises self consciouness and self=preservations then this community is ever ready to take the law into the hands of the law so before anything happens the tragedy had ended before it happens.

Pekiti-Tirsia is community oriented fighting system. Military community. Marines, Army . Airforce, Navy and the Law Enforcement personnel. The teaching Philosophy is a major program : THE WILL POWER TO SURVIVE AT ALL COST. The civilian community is as good as a military community if there is leadership that leads the way for others to follow.

Read More...

------------------------------------
FMATalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed

Latest Discussions