<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Changes at Cebu West Club
By SAL - Mon, 09 Oct 2006 17:48:23 GMT
Originally Posted at: FMATalk

====================

Changes at Cebu West

We are now accepting new members

Our training location has changed and this will allow us to accommodate new members.
For the past five years we have been training at Mark’s house and we are very grateful to him and his wife Marcy for having us as guests in their home. We all will take with us many good memories of the great times we had there as we continue on our martial arts journey.

Our new location will be at the Folsom Fire Co. located in Folsom, Pa 19033

We will be training on Monday nights from 6:30 PM to 9 PM. There will be two separate sessions. The first will be from 6:30 to 7:30 and will be for women only. The second session will be from 7:30 to 9 and will be open to all.

Our training material consists of Professor Remy Presas Modern Arnis which we cover through the WMAA curriculum, Anciong Bacon’s original Balintawak under the guidance of Datu Tim Hartman and women’s general self-defense.

If you are interested in joining our group please contact Sal Todaro at

610-543-2624 or [email protected] www.cebuwest.com

Read More...

------------------------------------
FMATalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed

MSTCNC

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Guro Sal... I'm looking forward to my first class with you and the Cebu West gang!

I hope tonights "closing ceremonies" at Mark's don't leave you too fuzzy in the morning! :ultracool

See you next Monday!

Regards,

Andy

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Congrats on the new location. May your class grow large and strong

sheldon

MSTCNC

Brown Belt
Reaction score
My appologies for the delay in posting this...

Here is a picture from the opening night of classes at Cebu's West's new training location...

Our guest was Mr. Chester Brown... one class act!

Everyone present enjoyed getting some play-time with Mr. Brown... and we all enjoyed his sense of humor!

After sending him an email thanking him for his time that night... Mr. Brown sent back a very polite and supportive reply...

We even traded some chit chat in Navajo! :ultracool

It is my hope that Cebu West will host Mr. Brown again in the near future!

Yours in the arts,

Andy

P.S. Pictured are: Rear (L-R) - Jason from the PENN Kenpo Arnis Group, Cebu West Member Walt, Cebu West's Guro Sal. Front (L-R) - Cebu West Member Stephanie, Guest Chester Brown, and Cebu West Member Cindy

Attachments

• $06-0714 042.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 143

Latest Discussions