FMAT: "Can't we all just get along?"

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
"Can't we all just get along?"
By Dagadiablo - Sat, 12 Apr 2008 01:48:49 GMT
Originally Posted at: FMATalk

====================

Kudos to Datu Hartman for closing the last thread.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: The Spanish defeated us Pinoys by dividing and therefore, CONQUERING! I agree that this is a family dispute, and we therefore really shouldn't get involved.

We as followers and practitioners of the F.M.A. share the commonality of our passion to pursue and perpetuate the FILIPINO Martial Arts--that's why we spend countless hours training and teaching as well as reading and writing on these darn forums (pisti yawa!) Obviously there our more "productive" ways of using our time , energy and TESTOSTERONE---make love, not war baby!

I've been around the F.M.A. long enough to see the internal disputes everywhere: from Nong Cacoy calling out Gm Diony at Baseline Gym in Cebu, to the riff betwen Nong Angel and Nong Leo, the Balintawak Factions as well as well as the Modern Arnis issues--and I'm sure the list goes on...
We as students are soo loyal to our teachers/masters that we create hate and prejudice to others who in reality, share our same love and passion for the Filipino Martial Arts!

C'mon guys, let action speak louder than words--but do it productively! Do it in tournaments as well as gatherings and demos. These forums are created to BUILD camaraderie, not destroy it!!!

Okay, I drank too many beers already--time to go make a baby...

Just, PLEASE: Stop the "hatin!!!"

Read More...

------------------------------------
FMATalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed

Latest Discussions