Fma Savannah?

C

CHUNNER

can anyone tell me if there is anyone teaching Fma in or around Savannah Georgia?

Guro Harold

Senior Master
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hi Chunner,

Found this:

Pekiti Tersia:
Tuhon Bill McGrath has a contact in Savannah, GA. He also holds regional seminars in SC.

Stephen Young
Email: [email protected]
Savannah, GA

Palusut

If this person is interested in traveling to train, spring to fall will be busting with seminars up and down the east coast, from Buffalo (NY) to Tampa (FL), with Raleigh (NC) right in the middle:D.

OP
C

CHUNNER

Thanks for the feedback guys, I'll try the contact that you suggested. I will be glad to travel but as we are only moving over there in the summer I think it'll be next year before I'm mobile.

Thanks again.

Danny T

Senior Master
Reaction score
CHUNNER,

Get in touch with Steve as soon as you can. He is a very nice person and a wonderful treasure of Martial knowledge. Not only in Pekiti-Tirsia but also in Wing Chun, Tai Chi, and Silat.

Steve is a very personnal but cautious person. I recommend you start communicating with him early as to what you want to learn and why. I have known Mr Young for better than twenty years and can attest to his martial skill as well as his instructional abilities.

Danny Terrell
Progressive Martial Arts Training Center
Lafayette, La.
[email protected]